The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Accounts for Individuals

Getting Information About Someone Else's Account

If you are the parent of a UT Austin student, and you need to find out about the charges for your student's account, you must use the eProxy system to request authorization.

  1. Log on to eProxy Central (UT EID required).

    Note: If you don't have a UT EID, select the I need a UT EID link, then choose Get a UT EID in the UT EID Self-Service Tools.

  2. Select the Request to Be an eProxy link.

  3. Enter your personal information, then select Update My Profile.

  4. When your information has been successfully stored, select Request Authorizations and enter the UT EID of the person from whom you are requesting authorization.

  5. Select the Web Payments (What I Owe, Tuition, Loans) - View, Pay Bills, and Access Billing Statements for Personal Computer Accounts options, then select Submit Request.

The person from whom you are requesting authorization will need to approve your authorization before you can view their account information.

Last updated June 12, 2012 @ 2:19 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!