The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Accounts for Individuals

Paying With Scholarship Money

You may be able to use scholarship or financial aid money to pay for your ITS services charges. However, some scholarship programs have restrictions on what fees can be paid with their money. For more information on how your scholarship or financial aid money can be used, contact the Office of Student Financial Services.

Don't assume that your personal account charges will be paid automatically when you pay your tuition and fee bill from scholarship or financial aid money. Often, this is not the case. The financial aid office may use scholarships or financial aid money to clear UT debts (financial bars), which could include overdue ITS charges.

You are free to pay your computer account charges with any leftover funds you receive, but you will have to do so through the methods detailed on the Paying for Services page.

Last updated June 12, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!