The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Campus Security Systems

What do I do if I lose my proximity card?

Note: If you have proximity card access to a highly secured area, please notify UTPD at 512- 471-4441 immediately.

If you lose your proximity card, please follow the instructions on the Lost/Stolen ID Deactivation page (UT EID Required) to report the lost/stolen proximity card and to reactivate your card or obtain a new one.

Access permissions should transfer to new cards automatically. Contact your Department Badge Administrator with the areas you need access to if the permissions did not transfer correctly.

Last updated November 16, 2012 @ 3:42 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!