Sending Messages as MIME Attachments: UTmail
Use the following instructions to send messages as RFC-822 Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) encoded attachments in UTmail:
- Select the message whose headers you want to view.
Click the More menu (downward-facing arrow) in the top-right corner of the message panel and select Show original.
A new window will appear. From the Edit menu, choose Select All, then Copy.
- Open a text editor, such as NotePad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac).
- From the Edit menu, choose Paste.
- From the File menu, choose Save.
- Name the document "message.txt" and click Save.
- Create a new message in UTmail by clicking the Compose button.
- Select Attach a file. Browse your computer for the message.txt file and select to add it as an attachment.
- Address your message as desired, then send the message.
Last updated December 11, 2012 @ 11:56 am