Adding UT Holidays to Your Calendar
Download and open the 2012-2013 UT Holidays calendar to add UT holidays to your Outlook calendar.
- Download the Holidays calendar file by right-clicking, or holding the Option button and clicking on, the link and selecting Save link as. Save the file to your computer.
Open Finder and navigate to the Microsoft Office folder.
Note: If using Microsoft Office 2008, go to "/Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office." Microsoft. If using Microsoft Office 2011, go to "/Applications/Microsoft Office 2011/Office."
- Copy or drag the Holidays file you just downloaded to the Microsoft Office folder.
- Click Replace when prompted to replace the existing Holidays file.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File and select Import.
- Choose Holidays from the import menu and click the right arrow.
- Check UT Holidays 2012-2013 and any other national or cultural calendars you would like to add to your calendar nd click the right arrow.
- Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
- Click Finish. The selected holidays will now show up in your Outlook calendar.
Last updated August 9, 2012 @ 4:54 pm