The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Microsoft Campus Agreement

Rules: May I use covered Microsoft products on my laptop while traveling overseas?

You may use software licensed under the UT System Microsoft Campus Agreement (MSCA) outside of the United States for a limited period of time subject to Export Administration Regulations. If you are planning to be out of the country for more than 9-12 months, we may have to seek special permission from Microsoft.

In order to comply with the product use rights you may only install the software on a laptop for your own personal use and you may not allow anyone else to use your laptop.

Last updated October 22, 2010 @ 3:40 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!