The University of Texas at Austin

Microsoft Campus Agreement

Where can I find my product key?: UT Austin Faculty/Staff for Departmental Use Only

Faculty and staff may obtain license keys online for certain products covered under the Microsoft Campus Agreement (UT EID required). Faculty and staff can obtain volume license keys for other products by contacting SDS. Volume license keys are for use only on University-owned equipment.

Last updated March 27, 2012 @ 1:38 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!