The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Microsoft Campus Agreement

Where can I find my product key?: UT System Faculty/Staff for Departmental Use Only

Faculty and staff who will be installing MSCA-covered products on University-owned equipment, can use the University's Volume License Keys (VLKs). You should contact your campus distribution point for information on obtaining these keys.

These keys are NOT for use with student or faculty/staff work-at-home media. The university's VLKs are for use only by current UT System Faculty and Staff eligible under the terms of the Microsoft Campus Agreement, and should only be known to employees who have a need to install and manage University computer systems. Do NOT distribute these keys to any other individuals.

Last updated October 22, 2010 @ 3:35 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!