The University of Texas at Austin

Microsoft Campus Agreement

Servers: What if I need CALs other than those covered?

Client Access Licenses for a variety of products can be purchased through Dell under the Microsoft Academic Select Agreement.

Last updated October 22, 2010 @ 3:33 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!