Help & Support / Software Distribution and Sales
- TXShop: Account Profile
- TXShop: Adding items to your cart
- TXShop: Checking Out
- TXShop: Finding Items
- TXShop: Paying
- How can I update my licensing information with SDS?
- TXShop: Are license fees pro-rated?
- TXShop: Are refunds available?
- TXShop: Can I purchase multiple orders in TXShop but just issue one Purchase Order (non-UT Austin only)?
- TXShop: Can I register my UT EID in MySDS for somebody else's records?
- TXShop: Do I have to use TXShop?
- TXShop: How can I pay for software in TXShop?
- TXShop: How do I get my UT EID and why do I need it?
- TXShop: How do I pay by Purchase Order (non-UT Austin only)?
- TXShop: How do I purchase a new license in TXShop?
- TXShop: How do I renew my current licenses in TXShop?
- TXShop: How do I upgrade my current licenses to the latest version?
- TXShop: How does my Purchase Order get invoiced and paid (non-UT Austin only)?
- TXShop: I have completed my TXShop purchase. Now what?
- TXShop: I need to pay by Purchase Order. How can I get an invoice (non-UT Austin only)?
- TXShop: Is there an additional "convenience" fee for credit card purchases?
- TXShop: Is TXShop secure?
- TXShop: What if I am trying to renew somebody else's license (or what if I want somebody else to renew my license)?
- TXShop: What is it?
- TXShop: What options do departments have for managing faculty/staff licenses?
- TXShop: Which credit cards are accepted?
- TXShop: Why did I get charged sales tax?
- TXShop: Why was my IDTV account rejected?
- Where can I obtain departmental license keys?
- Where do I send my check or Purchase Order?
- Why do students have to provide SDS with proof of enrollment?
- TXShop Errors: The category (product")has no items in stock. Check back soon!
- TXShop Errors: The number of renewals you may purchase cannot exceed the number of licenses you had last year
- TXShop Errors: You may only purchase (product) renewal licenses if you purchased a qualifying new or renewal license last year