The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Software Distribution and Sales

Where can I obtain departmental license keys?

Volume license keys are only for use on university-owned equipment. Faculty and staff may obtain license keys online for certain products covered under the Microsoft Campus Agreement. Faculty and staff can obtain volume license keys for other products by contacting SDS.

Last updated October 22, 2010 @ 3:21 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!