Using UTprint for the First Time
From your Personal Computer
Put money in a Bevo Bucks account (printing charges are paid for using the Bevo Buck system).
Note: If you have an older ID card that doesn't work as a proximity badge, please visit the ID Center to upgrade your card.
If you have old ITS Printing drivers installed remove them.
- Download and install the UTprint drivers (Mac or PC) form the BevoWare site.
- UTprint BW (black and white) and UTprint Color will be added to your printer options. Print jobs sent to either queue can be picked up at any UTprint location.
Note: If you are printing from off campus, establish a VPN connection. Then pick up your print out at any campus kiosk with your UT ID card.
From a Campus Lab Computer
- Put money in a Bevo Bucks account (printing charges are paid for using the Bevo Buck system).
- Select UTprint BW (black and white) or UTprint Color from printing options.
- Follow on screen pop up instructions.
Last updated August 28, 2013 @ 11:34 am