Copying with UTprint
- Place originals either in the top auto-feed (for regular paper) or on the lift-up deck (for thick items, photos, books).
- Scan ID on left-side of machine (or login with EID and password on touch screen).
- Press the Copy button (left of touch screen).
- To make more than one copy, use the keypad to the right to enter the desired amount. Verify that the correct number appears in the Quantity box.
- Press Start button (with blue light).
- After copy job is complete, press the F5 / Other Functions button to return to the Print window.
- Don’t forget to remove your originals and Logout!
Last updated April 1, 2013 @ 4:00 pm