Setting Up a Meeting
These are instructions on setting up a meeting using Adobe Connect.
- Ensure that you are registered for Adobe Connect. Faculty and Staff may host meetings. Students who wish to host meetings must be sponsored by a Faculty/Staff member who will need to contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
- Test your connection to ensure it can support an Adobe Connect meeting.
- Navigate to the Adobe Connect Host Portal.
- Login with your EID credentials.
Click Create New: Meeting.
Fill in the fields, paying special attention to the required fields with a red asterisk (*).
- Click Finish.
The listed URL may be shared with guests, regardless of their affiliation with UT Austin.
You may wish to provide your guests with the ability to test their system before the meeting.
- For advanced setup information, click here.
Last updated February 21, 2013 @ 11:42 am