Setting Up a Meeting
These are instructions on setting up a meeting using Adobe Connect.
- Ensure that you are registered for Adobe Connect. Faculty and Staff may host meetings. Students who wish to host meetings must be sponsored by a Faculty/Staff member who will need to contact the ITS Help and Service Desk for assistance.
- Test your connection to ensure it can support an Adobe Connect meeting.
- Navigate to the Adobe Connect Host Portal.
- Login with your EID credentials.
Click Create New: Meeting.
Fill in the fields, paying special attention to the required fields with a red asterisk (*).
- Click Finish.
- You may wish to provide your guests with the ability to test their system before the meeting.
- For advanced setup information, click here.
Last updated July 2, 2014 @ 12:20 pm