Managing Wiki Space Permissions
New users must log in at least once before they can be given permission to access your wiki. Once a user has access to a wiki, permissions are managed by navigating to Browse > Space Admin and select Permissions.
There are three types of user permissions:
- A Space Administrator can add all users who are able to log in to the University Wiki Service by adding the "confluence-users" group to the permissions for their wiki.
- Groups can only be maintained by the Wiki Administrator; no new groups are being added.
- A Space Administrator can add any user with a UT EID to the permissions for their wiki.
- Space Administrators may set anonymous read privileges to their wiki.
- Space Administrators may not set anonymous write privileges to their wiki. Wiki Service administrators automatically check for and remove anonymous write privileges from Wiki spaces; space administrators are not notified of the removal.
Last updated July 24, 2013 @ 12:55 pm