Long Distance Services (Legacy)
LD Online - Call Records Online
ITS provides LD Online for the university community. LD Online is a secure service that enables university faculty, staff and students who use university long distance authorization codes to review their individual long distance call records electronically. These records include summaries and details from the most recent bill and from previous months. LD Online also allows individuals to look up their Long Distance Authorization Code.
To use LD Online, log on to LD Online using your UT EID
When you logon, LD Online will automatically display a summary of the most recent long distance charges for each long distance authorization code assigned to you. You can select a different month and year to see other bill summaries and details. Each summary includes:
- Total Number of Calls
- Minutes Used
- Total Charges
- Fiscal Year-to-Date Totals
Click a button to display call details including:
- Originating Number
- Number Called
- Place Called
Downloading Call Records
An easy-to-use download feature provides a plain-text file that can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
- Log in to LD Online (UT EID required).
- Select a month where you have placed long distance calls.
- In the My Call Summary section, select the Details link.
- Select Download Call Detail to download the plain text version of your call records.
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel.