Long Distance Services (Legacy)
New Campus Voice Service: Campus is in the process of converting to a new telephone system. The conversion will be taking place one building at a time through spring 2015. If your building has been converted to the new system please see the Voice Service page. For an updated list of buildings using the new service please see the project deployment page.
ITS provides several types of long distance service, including international calling, for calls that originate from both on and off campus.
- A six-digit authorization code can be used ON CAMPUS for placing domestic and international calls
- A nine-digit authorization code can be used for placing domestic calls from OFF CAMPUS phones
- A calling card can also be used to place domestic and international calls from OFF CAMPUS
- Toll-free numbers are available for departments, colleges, and organizations
- University faculty, staff and students who use University long distance authorization codes can review their individual long distance call records electronically
Prices vary depending on long distance calling options. Refer to the long distance rates for more information.