Managed Desktop Support
New MDS support phone number: 475-9406
Managed desktop support (MDS) provides colleges, schools and departmental units with customer-focused information technology resources and support. Friendly, knowledgable staff who understand your technical environment work with you to meet your business needs.
By implementing an efficient, cost-contained approach to fully managed desktop support, this team of experts can use a variety of tools and approaches to deploy applications, updates and patches, detect problems and troubleshoot computer issues. We also deploy new hardware, facilitate computer lifecycle and inventory control, and provide support for individuals and the applications they use.
- Predictable, cost-contained approach to fully managing desktop support requirements.
- Implementation of mandated UT security policies.
- Centralized security management, tracking, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Providing remote and onsite support, repair and problem resolution for the customer.
- License cost waive for desktop backup software.
- Coordinating with other ITS Departments as needed.
See the pricing page for details.