Managed IT Support
New MITS support phone number: 512-475-9406
Managed IT Support (MITS) provides colleges, schools and departmental units with customer-focused information technology resources and support. Friendly, knowledgeable staff who understand your technical environment work with you to meet your business needs.
By implementing an efficient, cost-contained approach to fully managed IT support, this team of experts can use a variety of tools and approaches to deploy applications, updates and patches, detect problems and troubleshoot computer issues. We also deploy new hardware, facilitate computer life-cycle and inventory control, and provide support for individuals and the applications they use.
- Predictable, cost-contained approach to fully managing desktop support requirements.
- Implementation of mandated UT security policies.
- Centralized security management, tracking, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Providing remote and onsite support, repair and problem resolution for the customer.
- License cost waive for desktop backup software.
- Coordinating with other ITS Departments as needed.
Trouble viewing the documents available on this page? Download the Adobe PDF Reader.