Austin Exchange Messaging Service
Austin Exchange Messaging Service (AEMS) provides a collaborative e-mail and calendar service in a Microsoft Exchange enterprise-level architecture. AEMS provides regular and automatic back up of e-mail and calendar entries, increased e-mail security, and enterprise-level architecture. AEMS is available to all current University of Texas at Austin faculty and staff as the official high-availability business email and collaboration service.
- 2 GB mailboxes (expandable)
- Web access via Outlook Web App
- Optional Mobile access available through ActiveSync
- Optional BlackBerry service
- Integrated address book and shared calendar through Outlook and Entourage
- Anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- Fully-encrypted client access
- Option for S/MIME encryption of message content (for client software that supports S/MIME)
AEMS is available at no cost to current University of Texas at Austin faculty and staff.
If you need more than 2 GB of space for your mailbox, please contact the ITS Help Desk with your request. Be sure to include how much space you need and your business justfication.