User Services Becomes Customer Support Services
September 6, 2013
Effective September 1, 2013, the Information Technology Services (ITS) team formerly known as "User Services" has been renamed "Customer Support Services."
This change represents the renewed commitment to improve the ITS customer experience. The new moniker reflects a thoughtful realignment of existing resources to strengthen customer support, training, and managing projects. It is exciting to begin this new academic year with this commitment to providing a higher quality customer experience by building on the team's skills, experience, engagement, and enthusiasm.
In addition, the names of two of the groups in Customer Support Services were updated to be more descriptive of the services offered. Please feel free to contact members of the management team within ITS Customer Support Services, if you need assistance, have suggestions, or questions:
- Managed IT Support (formerly known as Managed Desktop Support) – Terry Gibson
- IT Systems Management (formerly known as Desktop Systems Management) – Scott Richardson
- ITS Help Desk – Ruby Philipose
- ID Center – Christy Sanchez
- Training Specialists – Karyn Kondoff and Kayle Daley
- Project Manager – New position soon to be posted!
You can also contact Sandra Germenis, ITS Customer Support Services Director, if you have any questions or comments.