2011-2012 IT Governance Accountability Report Now Available
The newly released “IT Governance Accountability Report” demonstrates how campus is leveraging IT to better support students, faculty and staff. This annual report is a transparent expression of IT governance accountability by explaining what the IT governance committees said they would do, what was accomplished, and what IT priorities are for the year ahead.
For the 2012-2013 fiscal year, campus-wide IT governing committees identified these priorities:
- Upgrade the campus network and develop network speed plan
- Create an educational technology roadmap
- Create big data policies, enhance the research computing environment
- Begin to develop learning analytics
- Create administrative system replacement roadmaps
- Design and build the new administrative system technical environmentn
- Define universal institutional data access
- Drive savings via cooperative software purchasing
- Upgrade web infrastructure
- Complete the mobile strategy
The report also includes the ITS capital budget for the coming year. The results from this year will be reported in October 2013.