Cenzic Hailstorm Professional and Hailstorm Application Risk Controller (ARC) are available as part of this program. Cenzic’s Hailstorm ARC is a web application scanning solution built for the entire organization – Information Security, Developers, QA, Compliance Officers, and Executives – to run assessments and view results/status in a Web-enabled, intelligent dashboard. Hailstorm Professional is a desktop-based version of the software.
- Standardized platform via the Web-enabled, drillable dashboard to manage Web security risk for the entire enterprise
- Role-based visibility – provides company-wide view of security status to executives as well as customized views to other users
- Integration with multiple sources from manual penetration testing results, other commercial black box tools, source code analysis, QA data, and Web application firewalls
- Regulatory compliance assurance including PCI 6.6
- 360˚ coverage – you can test vulnerability status of all applications including ones in production via its integration with VMware
Cenzic is available at a deeply discounted rate to all UT System institutions. License fees grant you the Right To Use (RTU) the software for the current fiscal year, which runs from September 1 through August 31 of the following calendar year. License fees are not pro-rated and must be renewed annually.