Identity Finder helps prevent identity theft by finding and securing sensitive personal information (see SENF for a no-cost UT Austin tool). It searches for financial information, personal healthcare information, and many other forms of private information. Identity Finder searches files, e-mails, web browser data, and system configuration areas. For more information including free trial software, refer to the Identity Finder Web site.
- Finds all occurrences of Social Security Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, Bank Account Numbers, and Passwords
- Capable of finding user customizable identity types
- Displays results in preview window for immediately analysis
- Allows you to shred and delete sensitive data or
- Allows you to encrypt the file, so you don't need to destroy the information to protect it
- Simple wizard interface
For information on system requirements, please consult the Identity Finder Web site.
Discounted Enterprise Edition, Faculty/Staff, and Student pricing is available. Please contact Identity Finder for actual pricing.