The Voltage Security End User Master License Agreement allows any institution in The University of Texas System to place an order for any Voltage Security software (in object code form) and to reproduce the stand alone software in connection with that use.
Products (www.voltage.com) include
- End-to-end secure e-mail: "Voltage SecureMail enables users to send secure, ad-hoc business communication such as financial statements, patient health information (PHI) or sensitive communication regarding intellectual property. The ability to conduct business electronically while ensuring compliance with regulations such as GLBA and HIPAA opens a number of business opportunities not possible before; for example, external broker communication can now be conducted securely via email in a natural ad-hoc fashion."
- Automated policy-based secure messaging and integration with boundary services: anti-virus, anti-spam and content scanning using the IBE Gateway.
- Enterprise Privacy Management Platform
- Manage secure communication and compliance for multiple applications
- Secure Mobile Messaging
- End-to-end security for BlackBerry and PocketPC devices
- Securing Your Applications
- Voltage IBE Toolkit
- File, Document & Content Security
- Secure files on desktops, intranets and portals
Cost and Eligibility
Any institution in UT System may place an order using this agreement. Copying and use of the software is available to for internal business purposes only.