Orientation to TRAC - IC 630
Technical Resource Account Control (TRAC) is a system designed to provide departments with better utilities to manage their computer account resources such as Austin Mail Addresses, Digital Certificates, and Unix services. This class will show you how to use TRAC to set up groups for your department, add users, manage computer resources, and direct charges to department financial account numbers.
- Learn to establish groups for your department.
- Add and delete people from the groups.
- Add and delete services for people in your group.
- Grant and delete authorizations for people in your group.
- Become familiar with the reports and features offered by the system.
People who maintain computer resources such as Austin Mail Addresses, Digital Certificates, and Unix services.
This class is scheduled infrequently. Please see TXClass to register and for contact information.