Project: Voice over Internet Protocol
The buildings to be converted in Wave 1 of the VoIP deployment have been identified and approved by the project advisory group (see list below, not in priority order). Wave 1 is driven primarily by construction activity on campus. Additional communications to those responsible for Wave 1 buildings is forthcoming. Wave 1 surveys are planned to extend through the summer, and we will have more information on planning for future waves after the contractor has more experience with the process.
Wave 1 Deployment
- ACE Applied Computational Engr. & Sci.
- BUR Burdine Hall.
- CS6 Central Chilling Station No. 6.
- CBA/GSB McCombs School Of Business.
- GEA Mary E. Gearing Hall.
- MBB Moffett Molecular Biology Bldg.
- NHB Norman Hackerman Building.
- NOA North Office Building A.
- PAT J.T. Patterson Labs.Bldg.
- PPA Hal C. Weaver Power Plant Annex.
- PPE Hal C Weaver Power Plant Expansion.
- PPL Hal C. Weaver Power Plant.
- RLM Robert Lee Moore Hall.
- SEA Sarah M. & Charles E. Seay Building.
- SWG Speedway Garage.
- WEL Robert A. Welch Hall.
- WRW W.R. Woolrich Labs.
- UTA UT Administration Building.
For the most current information on the various aspects of the project, please visit the VOIP Project wiki.