The University of Texas at Austin is one of the largest employers in Austin and is committed to service, education, community and innovation.
- Faculty Recruitment Web Site – Check out the university's faculty job listings.
- Executive Vice President and Provost – The Provost serves as chief academic officer of the university, overseeing the academic programs on campus.
- Job Search – Search for part-time, full-time and temporary positions at the university
- Online Application (EID required)
- Job Title and Salary Plan - Job descriptions and pay ranges for university titles
- How to Apply – Get information about what to do when you find the job opening for you
- Testing – Find out how to complete any required pre-employment testing for certain positions
- UTemps – Learn about temporary positions at the university
- Benefits - Read about the benefits for university employees
- Job Search at UT System Institutions – Review other employment opportunities available within The University of Texas System
- Human Resource Services (HRS) – HRS supports the university in attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified and diverse workforce
- AccessUT for Students & Alumni – Career services database of internships and professional oriented jobs
- Hire a Longhorn – Part-time jobs at the university and local employers for university students (the Student Financial Aid job site)
- Job Search at UT – Full- and part-time, benefits-eligible university jobs
- UTemps – Temporary jobs at the university
- Sanger Learning Center – Career counseling and testing, internship information, graduate school planning and more
- Resources for Student Employees – Resources relating to student employees from HRS
Resources for Employers
- Hire Texas - Recruit students and graduates of the university
- Corporate Connections – Find out more about partnering with the university