Thomas J.R. Hughes, professor in the Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, will be inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences at a ceremony at the university on Oct. 6. The program to officially welcome the academy’s 227th class of Fellows celebrates superior scholarship, artistic triumphs and exemplary service to society.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Tower Lights to Darken May 2 for UT RemembersThe University of Texas Tower will go dark in remembrance of members of...
- April 16 Tower Lighting Honors The Daily TexanThe lighting celebrates the Texan being named Best Newspaper by the College...
- Looking Back at the Civil Rights SummitBrowse images, quotes and observations from the summit, including student...
- Students’ Successes Recognized at Honors DayCongratulations to members of the class of 2014 being recognized Saturday,...
- Tower Lights to Darken May 2 for UT Remembers
PolicyPhoto Gallery: Civil Rights Summit Go up-close and behind-the-scenes at the historic Civil Rights Summit,...Post a commentNo comments
ArtsAlumni Artist Brings Skater Culture to VAC Artist-in-residence Michael Sieben, BFA '99, has created an underground...Comments OffNo comments
ScienceFrom Idea to IPO: Entrepreneurship at UT Looking to start a business? Have a new technology? You're in the right...Post a commentComments (5)
VideoHow Do You Reinvent Health Care? Start by re-imagining medical education, says Dell Med School Dean Clay...Post a commentComments (10)
VideoResearch: Where Knowledge is Created Undergraduates' projects are the focus Research Week (April 14-18). We've...Post a commentNo comments
WorldPhoto Gallery: International Road Trip Browse this stunning photography collection and see the world through the...Post a commentComments (6)
TexasMLB’s “One-Year Experiment” is a Step in the Right Direction One thing you will see less of this MLB season is home plate collisions...Post a commentNo comments