American Studies Associate Professor Julia L. Mickenberg’s “Learning from the Left: Children’s Literature, the Cold War, and Radical Politics in the United States” won the Grace Abbott book prize from the Society for the History of Childhood and Youth.
Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Architecture School No. 2 for Student SatisfactionClose relationships with faculty, collaborative projects and strong professional...
- 68 Must-Read Books for Incoming StudentsOn Aug. 27 incoming students will meet some of their professors for the...
- UT’s Student-Run Organic Farm BlossomsFrom collard greens at Kinsolving to spicy okra gumbo at Jester, dining...
- Business, Engineering Students Gain Global Work ExperienceEngineering and business students at UT now have a way to gain professional...
- Architecture School No. 2 for Student Satisfaction
PolicyElections 2012: University experts weigh in on the issues The 2012 election season is promising to be one of the most unpredictable cycles...Comments OffNo comments
WorldWhere undergrads find a spark for creativity Through exposure to and interaction with collection materials at the Harry Ransom...Post a commentComments (1)
VideoCelebrating the legacy of Lady Bird Johnson This year marks the centennial of Lady Bird Johnson's birth. Watch a video about...Post a commentComments (10)
VideoRecognizing student success To mark the Migrant Student Program's 25th anniversary, watch 2006 Student of the...Post a commentComments (21)
VideoAdvancing cancer research in Texas and beyond In this video, Professor Tanya Paull explains how next-generation medicine may be...Comments OffNo comments
PhotoWhere gardening is all but elementary At the University of Texas Elementary School, students get a taste of organic gardening...Post a commentComments (2)
VideoMicroraptor suggests feathers evolved to attract mates Julia Clarke, assistant professor of paleontology, discusses how a feathered tail...Post a commentComments (1)