Playwriting Professor Suzan Zeder is the recipient of the 2007 Outstanding Teacher of Playwriting award from the Playwright’s Division of Association for Theatre in Higher Education, an organization that serves as a resource for theatre professionals, teachers and graduate students.
Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Tower Glows “63″ for DocumentaryNo, it's not Throwback Thursday. The Tower will glow with "63" tonight...
- Business, Engineering Students Gain Global Work ExperienceEngineering and business students at UT now have a way to gain professional...
- President Encouraged by the Supreme Court’s RulingPresident Bill Powers responds to Supreme Court decision on UT Admissions...
- Jane Austen, Crazy Ants and Tricky FishHeadliners: From a recreated 19th century museum show to crowdsourcing...
- Tower Glows “63″ for Documentary
PolicyElections 2012: University experts weigh in on the issues The 2012 election season is promising to be one of the most unpredictable cycles...Comments OffNo comments
WorldWhere undergrads find a spark for creativity Through exposure to and interaction with collection materials at the Harry Ransom...Post a commentComments (1)
VideoCelebrating the legacy of Lady Bird Johnson This year marks the centennial of Lady Bird Johnson's birth. Watch a video about...Post a commentComments (10)
VideoRecognizing student success To mark the Migrant Student Program's 25th anniversary, watch 2006 Student of the...Post a commentComments (21)
VideoAdvancing cancer research in Texas and beyond In this video, Professor Tanya Paull explains how next-generation medicine may be...Comments OffNo comments
PhotoWhere gardening is all but elementary At the University of Texas Elementary School, students get a taste of organic gardening...Post a commentComments (2)
VideoMicroraptor suggests feathers evolved to attract mates Julia Clarke, assistant professor of paleontology, discusses how a feathered tail...Post a commentComments (1)