Professor Jef Richards, a long-time faculty member in the Department of Advertising, was elected to a one-year term as president of the American Academy of Advertising (AAA). The AAA is an organization for teachers and individuals conducting research in the field of advertising. Richards is the third Texas faculty member to hold this position, following John Leckenby and Patricia Stout.
Monday, Aug. 13, 2012
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Kylie Doniak named Big 12 Female Sportsperson of the YearSimply miraculous. In February, Kylie Doniak was hit by a car in downtown...
- Men’s golf team captures national championshipThe Longhorns secured their third NCAA Men's Golf Championship June 3 after senior...
- Commencement 2012 in photosAbout 8,000 students graduated at the 129th spring commencement. View photo highlights...
- The bands and more play on at the Cactus CafeThis summer marks two years since the university announced its partnership with KUT...
- Kylie Doniak named Big 12 Female Sportsperson of the Year