School of Architecture Assistant Professor Hope Hasbrouck received the Garden Club of America Rome Prize from the American Academy in Rome, awarded in the landscape architecture discipline. The American Academy in Rome is a center that sustains independent artistic pursuits and humanistic studies. Each year, through a national competition, the Rome Prize is awarded to 15 emerging artists and 15 scholars. Hasbrouck is the fourth Rome Prize winner on the school’s faculty. Previous winners include Dean Fritz Steiner and Associate Professors Mirka Bene and Nichole Wiedemann.
Monday, July 30, 2012
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Tower shines orange this weekendThe Tower will be lighted May 19 and May 20 in celebration of the 129th spring commencement...
- Commencement in highlightsAbout 8,000 students graduated at the 129th spring commencement. Watch video highlights...
- To the Class of 2012: Help make a better worldFormer Secretary of Defense Robert Gates delivered the 129th spring commencement...
- Commencement 2012 in photosAbout 8,000 students graduated at the 129th spring commencement. View photo highlights...
- Tower shines orange this weekend