William McIntyre has been named associate dean for clinical programs and clinical professor in the College of Pharmacy. McIntyre filled the position formerly held by M. Lynn Crismon, who now is dean of the College of Pharmacy. Prior to joining the university, McIntyre was center director for the Area Health Education Center – Southwest at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Texarkana, Ark. McIntyre was the first assistant dean for the UT Cooperative Pharmacy Program at UT-Pan American (UTPA) University. He later was UTPA’s dean of the College of Health Sciences and Human Services.
Friday, Aug. 3, 2012
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Commencement 2012 in photosAbout 8,000 students graduated at the 129th spring commencement. View photo highlights...
- Men’s golf team captures national championshipThe Longhorns secured their third NCAA Men's Golf Championship June 3 after senior...
- Commencement in highlightsAbout 8,000 students graduated at the 129th spring commencement. Watch video highlights...
- To the Class of 2012: Help make a better worldFormer Secretary of Defense Robert Gates delivered the 129th spring commencement...
- Commencement 2012 in photos
PolicyElections 2012: University experts weigh in on the issues The 2012 election season is promising to be one of the most unpredictable cycles...Post a commentNo comments
WorldWhere undergrads find a spark for creativity Through exposure to and interaction with collection materials at the Harry Ransom...Post a commentComments (1)
VideoCelebrating the legacy of Lady Bird Johnson This year marks the centennial of Lady Bird Johnson's birth. Watch a video about...Post a commentComments (10)
VideoRecognizing student success To mark the Migrant Student Program's 25th anniversary, watch 2006 Student of the...Post a commentComments (21)
VideoAdvancing cancer research in Texas and beyond In this video, Professor Tanya Paull explains how next-generation medicine may be...Post a commentNo comments
PhotoWhere gardening is all but elementary At the University of Texas Elementary School, students get a taste of organic gardening...Post a commentComments (2)
VideoMicroraptor suggests feathers evolved to attract mates Julia Clarke, assistant professor of paleontology, discusses how a feathered tail...Post a commentComments (1)