William McIntyre has been named associate dean for clinical programs and clinical professor in the College of Pharmacy. McIntyre filled the position formerly held by M. Lynn Crismon, who now is dean of the College of Pharmacy. Prior to joining the university, McIntyre was center director for the Area Health Education Center – Southwest at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Texarkana, Ark. McIntyre was the first assistant dean for the UT Cooperative Pharmacy Program at UT-Pan American (UTPA) University. He later was UTPA’s dean of the College of Health Sciences and Human Services.
Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013
- Campus &
- Arts &
- Business &
- Health &
- Policy &
- Science &
- World &
Social Media Directory
Campus & Community
- Business, Engineering Students Gain Global Work ExperienceEngineering and business students at UT now have a way to gain professional...
- School of Social Work PSA celebrates people with disabilitiesTo combat misunderstanding that can fuel poor word choices related to disabilities,...
- Headliners: Ocean Water, Hold the SaltUT researchers made news with new desalination technology that may give...
- President Encouraged by the Supreme Court’s RulingPresident Bill Powers responds to Supreme Court decision on UT Admissions...
- Business, Engineering Students Gain Global Work Experience
PolicyElections 2012: University experts weigh in on the issues The 2012 election season is promising to be one of the most unpredictable cycles...Comments OffNo comments
WorldWhere undergrads find a spark for creativity Through exposure to and interaction with collection materials at the Harry Ransom...Post a commentComments (1)
VideoCelebrating the legacy of Lady Bird Johnson This year marks the centennial of Lady Bird Johnson's birth. Watch a video about...Post a commentComments (10)
VideoRecognizing student success To mark the Migrant Student Program's 25th anniversary, watch 2006 Student of the...Post a commentComments (21)
VideoAdvancing cancer research in Texas and beyond In this video, Professor Tanya Paull explains how next-generation medicine may be...Comments OffNo comments
PhotoWhere gardening is all but elementary At the University of Texas Elementary School, students get a taste of organic gardening...Post a commentComments (2)
VideoMicroraptor suggests feathers evolved to attract mates Julia Clarke, assistant professor of paleontology, discusses how a feathered tail...Post a commentComments (1)