- Students Bring Home National Mock Trial Trophy
Texas Law won the national championship in the 2014 Lone Star Classic Mock Trial Competition. The Tower will be lit next spring in their honor.
- Alumnus and Retired State District Judge Harley Clark, '62, Dies at 78
Venerated Texas Law alumnus Harley Clark, inventor of the "Hook 'em, Horns" hand sign and respected legal figure, died at his home Thursday.
- Justice Center Names 2014-15 Public Service Scholars
Four students receive scholarships for demonstrating a commitment to studying, promoting and working in public service.
- Massey Prize for Research in Law, Innovation, and Capital Markets Awarded to Professor Henry T. C. Hu
International symposium on Sept. 26 brings together renowned corporate, banking, and finance experts in honor of prize.
- TribTalk Op-Ed: Professor F. Scott McCown on Improvements to Texas' Drug Problem
Ten years ago, Texas had a serious drug problem. But now that problem has become a success story that may help solve other public policy problems.
- Statesman Op-Ed: Professor Mechele Dickerson on Race and Affordable Housing in Austin
Like many U.S. cities, Austin’s black population is declining. Dickerson explains the cause and why this city is different.
- Rapoport Center Names 2014 Summer and Fall Fellows
Fellowships support 11 UT Law students working on human rights projects around the world.
- Congratulations 2014 Texas Exes Distinguished Alumni
Two law school alumni join legacy of lawyer beneficiaries.