The University of Texas at Austin   School of Law

Main menu:

General Information

Can someone at the Law School provide me with legal services or recommend an attorney?
UT Law School can provide very limited legal assistance to members of the public.  Our legal clinics accept only a small number of cases, and no clinic provides advice to persons other than clients. More information about legal assistance available here.

How do I send information for the UT Law magazine?
Submit your news for inclusion in UT Law magazine by emailing the Alumni Association.

How do I change my contact information?
You can update your contact information here

When is my next reunion?
Reunions are held each spring.

Are there any Law School Alumni events going on in my area?
Check for upcoming events on the Alumni Events Calendar.

How can I get invited to Law School events in my area?
As long as we have your current address and email on file, you will automatically be invited to events in your area. You can update your contact information here.

As an alumnus of the Law School, do I still have access to the Library?
Yes, you can access the Tarlton Law Library online.

How do I request a transcript?
Request an unofficial transcript from the Law School Student Affairs Office here. For an official copy of your transcript or a copy of your diploma, please contact the University Office of the Registrar.

How do I register for CLE classes?
Check the UT Continuing Legal Education website for a list of upcoming conferences and course topics.

Are job placement services available?
Recent graduates and alumni of The University of Texas School of Law are welcome to use the resources of the Career Services Office. Please check the CSO website for additional information.