Come by the TLF table in the breezeway to donate, vote, and get your MAKE LOVE, NOT LAW REVIEW swag!
Texas Law Fellowships is a student-run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides summer funding for UT Law students who take unpaid summer internships with public interest organizations. Your donations of $20 or more...
1. Help your fellow students.
2. Help the amazing organizations they work for.
3. Help the people and causes aided by those organizations.
4. Win your society and section major cred for being good-hearted givers.
5. Earn you awesome goodies, including bumper stickers and t-shirts.
Last year UT came together to fund every single applicant—let's do it again!
The Chicano/Hispanic Law Students' Association presents its semi-annual FAJITA FIESTA to fund scholarships. We'll be selling plates of beef/chicken/veggie fajitas - grilled on site - with all the fixings in the Atrium. We usually sell out so come out, enjoy delicious food, and support this great cause!
Learn about labor trafficking in the US by examining the current litigation against Signal International. Attorney Kayvon Sabourian will talk about his experience representing 21 plaintiffs in that case.