UT Law Student Business Cards
Business cards will go on sale again in October 2014.
Make a great first impression while networking! The Action Committee for Career Services (ACCS) is providing students the opportunity to purchase 250 student business cards for $25.
Please note that your student business cards reflect on The University of Texas School of Law; therefore:
- Avoid nicknames or unprofessional email addresses.
- Use only your current and/or permanent address (as applicable).
- You may not use the Law School's address.
- Only registered/sponsored school organizations and journals may be listed. You may list up to three.
- Do not put popular quotes.
- If you are an LL.M. or International Exchange student you may list your bar admission if applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact
Deb Freeman, CSO, at 512-232-2162 or email@example.com.
How to Order Business Cards
Ordering business cards is a two-step process. You must first submit payment online and then go to the ordering site to complete you order. You will then immediately see a proof before finalizing your order.
- First, submit payment online via the School of Law Commerce site on TxShop. Mastercard, Visa or Discover payment accepted.
- Once you have submitted payment, you may then place your order with Orderprinting.com.
Input Account 60142322162 and Password law.
You must also submit your actual name. Hit the "Login Now" button.
- Select "Place an Order".
- From the pull-down menu, select the business card layout you would like to use. Note: you do not have to have two addresses to submit Layout #UTL1 nor do you need three journals/organizations to submit Layout #UTL2.
- Hit the "Submit" button.
- If you would like to use a special character for a letter in your name, you have the option to do so by clicking on the button "Special Character." Highlight the character and the copy/paste as needed.
- For Layout #UTL1, choose your correct degree from the drop-down menu. You do not need to submit Address 2, City State Zip 2, or Phone Tag (i.e., home or cell).
- For Layout #UTL2, choose your correct degree from the drop-down menu. You do not need to submit Phone Tag (i.e., home or cell) nor submit up to three UT Law journals or student organizations. Here's how to submit journals/organizations:
- Journal/Org 1: Name of UT Law Journal or Organization #1. Example: Texas Journal for Women and the Law or Texas Law Fellowships (2012-13).
- Title/Member & Year: You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #1. Example: Editor (2012-13) or Member (2012-present).
- Journal/Org 2: Name of UT Law Journal or Organization #2
- Title/Member & Year:You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #2. Example: Editor (2012-13) or Member (2012-present).
- Journal/Org 3: Name of UT Law Journal or Organization #3
- Title/Member & Year: You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #3. Example: Editor (2012-13) or Member (2012-present).
- Hit the "Next" button.
- IMPORTANT: Please proof your business card carefully.
- Hit the "Next" button.
- If everything is correct, select the "Send My Order" button. Note that local delivery will be to the CSO (TNH 3.130).
Once the CSO has received your online order and has confirmed payment, your order will be submitted. Only card orders for current UT Law students who have prepaid will be approved.
Proceeds go to the Action Committee for Career Services, which performs employer outreach, staffs on-campus recruiting programs and receptions, and help develop career-related resources. To become a member of the Action Committee, you may apply online.