Posted on November 10, 2011 by Deb Freeman
Great article on several great reasons “Why Every Law Student Should Be On Twitter” (Allison Monahan, The Girl’s Guide to Law School), such as:
- It’s an amazing way to meet people
- It allows you to (very rapidly) build a reputation as an “expert” in your specific niche
- It exposes you to new and useful ideas, carefully curated by someone who knows more than you do
- It gives you an instant “gut check” about what you truly find interesting
- It allows you to surround yourself with helpful, supportive people, who are doing what you want to eventually do
- It’s fun!
Comments are closed.