Posted on November 22, 2013 by Deb Freeman
Here is a list of corporate summer clerkship opportunities available for 1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls that are not featured on the UT Law CSO Job Bank. Additional job opportunities may also be found directly via employer websites and job aggregation sites, such as LawStudentJobs.net, LinkedIn, and Indeed. Read individual job postings and websites carefully and only submit materials requested.
- CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) is seeking a summer 2014 law clerk.
- Echostar (Denver, CO) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a legal intern.
- Hewlett-Packard (Dallas, TX; Palo Alto, CA; and Herndon, VA) is seeking summer 2014 legal associates.
- John Deere (Moline, IL) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Liberty Mutual (Boston, MA) is seeking a summer 2014 law clerk.
- Merrick & Company (Greenwood Village, CO), an engineering and geospatial solutions firm, is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- NBC Universal (New York, NY) is seeking summer 2014 interns.
- Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Public Service Enterprise Group (Newark, NJ) is seeking a summer 2014 law intern.
- Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA) is seeking a paid legal summer 2014 associate.
- RetailMeNot (Austin, TX) is seeking a summer 2014 corporate development intern – nonpracticing opportunity.
- Service Employees International Union (Washington, DC) is seeking full- and part-time summer 2014 law clerks.
- Statoil (Houston, TX) is seeking interns for the following areas: Engineering, Geoscience, Land, HSE, Finance, Procurement and Legal.
- Textron (Hunt Valley, MD) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Two Sigma (New York) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- VF Corporation (Greensboro, NC), an apparel and footwear company overseeing several brands including Lee, Wrangler, Jansport, and The North Face, is seeking a summer 2014 law intern.
Comments are closed.