Posted on November 27, 2013 by Deb Freeman
Here is a list of additional corporate summer clerkship opportunities available for 1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls that are not featured on the UT Law CSO Job Bank. Additional job opportunities may also be found directly via employer websites and job aggregation sites, such as LawStudentJobs.net, LinkedIn, and Indeed. Read individual job postings and websites carefully and only submit materials requested.
- Dairy Farmers of America is seeking a 2014 summer intern for our Legal department located at our corporate headquarters in Kansas City, MO.
- Google Legal is seeking LL.M.s for a legal internship in Tel Aviv, Israel who has the ability to work in Hebrew and in English, orally and in writing.
- Motorola Mobility is seeking a government relations legal intern in their Chicago, IL office.
Rolls-Royce is offering a 12-week 2014 Summer Legal Internship Program in their Indianapolis, IN office.
- SEIU (Service Employees International Union) is seeking full and part-time 2014 summer interns for its Washington, DC headquarters.
- Society for Human Resource Management is seeking a 2014 summer legal intern for their Alexandria, VA office.
Comments are closed.