Posted on December 06, 2013 by Deb Freeman
Here is a list of additional corporate summer clerkship opportunities available for 1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls that are not featured on the UT Law CSO Job Bank. Additional job opportunities may also be found directly via employer websites and job aggregation sites, such as LawStudentJobs.net, LinkedIn, and Indeed. Read individual job postings and websites carefully and only submit materials requested.
Corporate – Legal
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. (Boston, MA), a privately held financial institution, is seeking a summer 2014 intern.
- ChangeLab Solutions (Oakland, CA), formerly Public Health Law & Policy, is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Cook Group (Bloomington, IN), a leader in developing healthcare devices, is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Frost Bank (San Antonio, TX) is seeking a summer 2014 legal/trust & estates intern and a summer 2014 legal/loan documentation intern.
- Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA), a provider of network innovation, is seeking a legal negotiations and contracts specialist summer 2014 intern. (Job posting 926587 on their site.)
- Kohler (Kohler, WI), a recognizable brand of gracious living, is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- Sentry Insurance (Stevens Point, WI), one of the nation’s largest mutual insurance companies, is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern. (Job posting 114279 on their site).
Corporate – Nonpracticing
- AllianceBernstein (New York, NY), one of the world’s largest investment management firms, is seeking a summer 2014 intern.
- Broadcom Corporation (Irvine, CA), a leader and innovator in advanced technology solutions, is seeking a summer 2014 intern.
Nonprofit – Legal
- Environmental Defense Fund as several summer 2014 internships available in Austin, TX; Boulder, CO; and Washington, DC.
- The Office of the General Counsel of the MacArthur Foundation (Chicago, IL) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
- National Resources Defense Council is seeking summer 2014 legal interns for various offices.
- Wikimedia Foundation (San Francisco, CA) is seeking a summer 2014 legal intern.
Comments are closed.