Posted on January 17, 2014 by Deb Freeman
Texas Venture Labs is a start-up accelerator that connects talented graduate and Ph.D students from the CNS, Engineering, MBA, Pharmacy and Law programs with local start-up companies. Projects are semester-long and students work alongside founders to solve important problems, develop growth plans and prepare the company for investment. Application opens February 7, 2014.
UT Law students may attend one of the following information sessions to learn more:
- Tuesday, January 28, from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in TNH 2.138
- Wednesday, February 5, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in TNH 2.140
Texas Venture Labs helps students…
- Develop a new and useful set of skills from top MBA professors
- Understand the entire business to better assist clients
- Get an honest look at what causes start-up successes & failures
- Expand your network via cross-functional teams and Austin- area connections
Opportunities for Students
Comments are closed.