Rio Grande Valley Legal Job Fair | March 22, 2013
The Rio Grande Valley Legal Job Fair, presented by the Hidalgo County Bar Association, takes place Friday, March 22, 2013. Employers may recruit 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, and recent graduates (up to one year after graduation) from accredited law schools in Texas specifically interested in pursuing employment with small to midsize firms and corporations in Texas.
If you have any questions about this fair, please contact James Cardenas, Programs Coordinator, at 512-232-7110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2013: Employer registration opens on the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module.
- Monday, February 18, 2013: Employer registration closes.
- Monday, February 25, 2013: Employers may begin reviewing applications online.
- Monday, March 4, 2013: Deadline for employers to make interview selections is at noon (Central).
- Monday, March 18, 2013: Final interview schedules will be sent to employers via email.
- Friday, March 22, 2013: Rio Grande Valley Legal Job Fair