Five-Year Analysis by Employer Type
The graphs and statistics below are based on the full-time employed graduates from the Classes of 2010-14 combined.
- Employers Hiring Texas Law Graduates . List of employers in the law firm, business/industry, government, judicial, public interest, and education sectors that hired from the Classes of 2010-14 combined.
- Law Firms Hiring Texas Law Graduates . List of more than 300 law firms that hired our graduates from the Classes of 2010-14 combined. Noted are those firms on the AM Law 200, which is a list of the top 200 grossing law firms in the U.S. as published by American Lawyer.
- Courts Hiring Texas Law Graduates : List of federal, state, municipal, and international courts that hired our graduates from the Classes of 2010-14 combined.
- Texas Law is one of the top law schools in the nation to place graduates on the U.S. Supreme Court. In the past few years, a Texas Law alum has clerked for Chief Justice John Roberts (2013 term), Justice Samuel Alito (2011 term), Justice Clarence Thomas (2010 term), and Justice Anthony Kennedy (2009 term).
- According to the Texas Law Alumni Association, more than 300 alumni currently sit on the bench.
- Texas Law graduates have been awarded Bristow Fellowships and become Presidential Management Fellows.
- Texas Law graduates have been recruited and hired by federal agencies through the prestigious Legal Honors Programs.
- Texas Law annually hosts Public Service Career Fair, which is the largest public service job fair for law students in Texas.
- Texas Law is a founding member of PSJD, a valuable resource for finding job opportunities in the public service sector.
Public Interest Organizations