When researching potential employers, don’t you wish you can review candid evaluations submitted by UT Law students who have clerked or interned for an employer of interest to you?
Through your “Profile” tab on UT Law Symplicity, you may review evaluations as well as submit your own evaluations at any time. By providing candid evaluations about paid or unpaid clerkships and internships, you help increase the comprehensive value of the evaluation database for you and your classmates.
Information provided is for student use only and is not released to employers. Although you may choose to keep your name confidential when submitting an evaluation, you and your classmates will find it helpful to be able to connect with one another for more information. Evaluations may be submitted at any time of the year for work performed during the summer, fall and/or spring.
1) Log in to UT Law Symplicity.
2) Click on the "Profile" tab and then the "Evaluations" tab.
3) Select the "Add New" button.
4) At the bottom of the form, you may choose whether or not fellow UT Law students may contact you for further information about your summer experience.
5) To submit additional evaluations, select the "Add New" button again.