Meredith is a partner at Andrews Kurth L.L.P. Meredith has an extensive corporate and securities law practice that includes public and private equity and debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture transactions, special committees and general corporate and securities matters. In addition, Meredith prepares and reviews Exchange Act filings and counsels public companies regarding periodic reporting, corporate governance, proxy solicitation and other requirements of the federal securities laws. She has particular experience relating to energy services.
- Representation of issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings (IPOs) and numerous other public equity and debt financings, including master limited partnerships (MLPs)
- Representation of underwriters in $1.1 billion IPO of Intrepid Potash, Inc.
- Representation of underwriters in $292 million MLP IPO of Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, L.P.
- Representation of underwriters in $237 million MLP IPO of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P.
- Representation of underwriters in $400 million and $150 million secondary offerings of Regency Energy Partners, L.P.
- Representation of LNG receiving terminal operator in $326 million MLP IPO
- Texas Rising Star, Texas Monthly (2005, 2006, 2008)
- “Deals in Brief IPO Roundup, Liquid (and Solid) Assets,” The American Lawyer, page 46 (August 2008)