Skip to main page content
- Rural Outreach Initiative (ROI)
- Law Students for the Arts- “Ask An Attorney Law Clinics”: Law Students for the Arts was founded in 2009 with the primary goal of aiding Austin-area artists, arts organizations and pro-bono legal referral service groups. LSftA is currently working on plans to hold an “Ask An Attorney” clinic where local artists can receive free legal advice.
- Poverty Law Conference, April 14 - 16, 2010
- Texas Law Veteran’s Association-Helpers for Heroes Law Clinics: TLVA strives to be an advocate for veterans, disseminate information on veterans’ benefits, and create a networking forum for students who support veterans. As part of its work, TLVA co-sponsors periodic “Helpers for Heroes” veterans law clinics with Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas. TLVA members assist volunteer attorneys at these clinics by interviewing veterans and helping veterans complete their intake forms.
- J. Sutton Society – Earned Income Tax Credit Project: In past years, students have been trained by the IRS and assisted low income families complete their tax returns.
- January 2009 Gulf Coast Trip
- January 2008 Gulf Coast Trip