Skip to main page content
In the News
UT Law Newsroom
- Federal Clean Air Act suit for violations documented by Environmental Clinic students goes to trial
The New York Times, produced by the Texas Tribune for The New York Times, February 23, 2014.
- Environmental Clinic students challenge adequacy of environmental reviews for highway through low-income neighborhood.
Corpus Christi Caller Times, February 22, 2014.
- Refinery Neighbors can be considered victims in Citgo sentencing, federal judge rules
Caller Times, September 14, 2012
Environmental Clinic client Hilton Kelley is 2011 North America Goldman Environmental Prize recipient
- Clearing the Air: How a working-class neighborhood fought a dirty industry and the TCEQ-and won
Texas Observer, April 16, 2010
- Environmental Clinic Helps Travis County Residents Obtain Clean Drinking Water
April 6, 2007