U.S. Attorney Internship
- Students must commit to a full year of internship (both long academic semesters, excluding the summer).
- Students must have already taken or be simultaneously enrolled in Adv. Fed. Crim. Prosecution seminar (Brown & Klein), taught every fall).
- Students will receive 7 credits, 3 for the seminar, and 2 for each long semester of the internship.
- Students should apply between January 1 and February 15, 2013, for the 2013 – 2014 academic year.
- Preference is given to students who have already taken or are currently enrolled in Federal Criminal Law and one of the Criminal Procedure courses.
Interested students must submit a cover letter and resume to:
U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of Texas
816 Congress Ave., Suite 1000
Austin, TX 78701
They must also submit a copy of their cover letter and resume to Professor Susan Klein (JON 3.207).
Anthony Brown will contact students directly for interviews. Please feel free to stop by Professor Klein's office, JON 3.207, or call her at 232-1234 (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.